By its very nature, the FIMU would be impossible without the support of students, whether on stage or as organisers. To this end, 300 volunteers are recruited every year.
The recruitment campaign is open ! We offer various jobs to 300 volunteers !
THE MISSIONS OF THE VOLUNTEERS
- BAND GUIDE: Accompany the artists during the entire festival period, from their catering location to their hotel, including the stage (120 posts);
- STAGE TECHNICAL ASSISTANT: Support the professional technicians during the concerts, ensure the comfort of the artists and the security (60 posts);
- RECEPTION AGENT: Inform the festival-goers about the programming and the possible changes, guide them to the various sites and take care of the house of the interior rooms (80 posts);
- OTHER MISSIONS: Accompany the people with disabilities in the framework of the “FIMU for all”, regulate the activities of the “Children FIMU”, and contribute to the cleanliness of the site by joining the Waste sorting team (40 posts).
THE FUNCTIONING OF THE STEERING COMMITTEE
Consisting of various areas, the steering committee is led by referent volunteers in the specific missions:
- THE REFERENT BAND GUIDE: In close cooperation with the coordinators of the FIMU in charge of the musicians’ reception, he manages the attribution of the guides to the music groups, according to the request of the artists and the skills of the volunteers (spoken languages…);
- THE REFERENT RECEPTION AGENT: Allocates the volunteers between the various internal stages and reinforces his teams in case of high influx of visitors;
- THE REFERENT MANAGEMENT: Is a relay between the volunteers and the professional stage managers, allocates the technical assistants to the sites;
- THE REFERENT SECURITY: Gives safety instructions to the volunteers and acts as a relay with the emergency facilities;
- THE REFERENT “FIMU FOR ALL”: Coordinates the reception arrangements of the people with disabilities;
- THE REFERENT “CHILDREN FIMU”: Coordinates the actions for the children.
This 31th edition is supported by associative, institutional and private local partners, strengthening the territorial anchorage of this event, which contributes to the international reputation of the City of the Lion.
For any information, please contact :
Coordinator of volunteer recruitment
Phone : 03 84 54 25 82
E-mail : benevoles[at]fimu[dot]com
Please use a desktop or tablet computer